10.07.2004

welcome to politmundo

so, i decided to stop yelling "and another thing..." at inappropriate moments, and jot it down here instead. glad you could stop by.

first, as you know, i am a bit of a newsjunkie. so much pisses me off that i just can't bear it some days. think of this blog as my escape valve, and you'll get the idea of what you're in for.

because we are in the midst of an extremely intense political season, i'm spending a lot of time reading and analyzing the news. this blog will present the interesting stuff i find on my two-hours-per-day of keeping my ear to the ground (and eyes to the screen). i know, it's probably not good for my health in the long run. but who's concerned about the long run, really, when we're facing another four years of bush/cheney corp.?

well, onwards. enjoy.

No comments: