4.30.2008

and still we rise...

OK, it's been a brutal couple of days, at the end of an exhausting 6 weeks. There's too much to digest with the whole Rev. Wright business, both his speeches of late and Obama's response. So I won't do that here; if I find a way to set down my reactions, I will do so soon. But for now, I'm just happy that the sun is out, both literally and figuratively.

Delegate counts
Chin Up!
A few words for obama supporters feeling weary

Take Action!
Two young superdelegates want your opinion on who they should vote for! Send them an email or leave a comment on their YouTube/Facebook/Myspace pages. Also: Donate or Make phone calls! We're getting down to the wire, and need everyone to pitch in so that we can win in NC and Indiana....

Media Critique
Hillary's Culture War
Know Your McCain

No comments: