9.03.2008

am i rubbernecking?

The pre-Palin Speech edition.

WHOA...now tell me what you really think.

  • Top GOP journalist, Peggy Noonan, and GOP strategist, Mike Murphy, caught on live microphone: "It's over...political bullshit...gimmicky."
  • Mike Murphy tells Chuck Todd, on the record: "I love John McCain to death, but this is the stupidest thing in the world."
  • Who is Levi Johnston, and what does he have to say? On his MySpace page, he writes
  • "I'm a f - - -in' redneck . . . I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess...Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass." And here's the kicker: "I don't want kids." (Isn't anyone going to say that this is technically a prosecutable crime (date rape) since she's 17 and he's 18?)
WHOA...that's not reform we can believe in!
Three pleasant things:
Two not-so-pleasant things:
More scandal? Really?

No comments: