2.04.2005

on listening more closely

about Ward Churchill, and the controversial statement he made regarding some of the people who died on September 11. this controversy is being blown out of proportion to Churchill's actual argument, and is being used to further restrict free speech and intimidate dissidents.

"In the last few days there has been widespread and grossly inaccurate media coverage concerning my analysis of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, coverage that has resulted in defamation of my character and threats against my life. What I actually said has been lost, indeed turned into the opposite of itself, and I hope the following facts will be reported at least to the same extent that the fabrications have been.

read further


No comments: